Want a FREE professional, custom-designed Catholic website?
Most people start their web presence with a template website or a free blog on Blogger or WordPress. And that's great. There's nothing wrong that. It's the right way to go for most people.
But if your goal is to stand out or to take your blog to the next level, you should consider a professional, custom-designed website. A few months ago I made the switch from a free Blogger site to the totally-custom BrandonVogt.com (thanks to Kickstart Media!).
I haven't looked back. It was one of the best decisions I've made, as the new site provides a more professional look, allows me to do more with my writing, and has already produced several additional speaking opportunities.
However, here's the rub: beautiful custom sites typically cost a nice chunk of change.
But what if you could get one for free?
That's what Lauren Gulde is offering through her top-notch design service, Santa Clara Design. In honor of St. Clare, the patroness of her business, Lauren is offering a "free, custom designed WordPress site as per your design style and suggestions."
To win your custom site, you must enter at her blog sometime before Friday (8/17) at midnight. Here are the details and requirements:
- You must be a Catholic ministry, Catholic Church or Catholic-focused blog
- You will get a free, custom designed WordPress site as per your design style and suggestions
- You will need to pay for hosting (around $85/year)
- To enter, please follow Lauren on Twitter, or like her Facebook Page
- AND leave a comment at Lauren's blog letting Lauren know you have done that and tell us why you need a new website!
- You must leave your email address
- Entries will be closed at midnight on Friday August 17th
- We will use Random.org to select the winner
- We will announce the winner on Monday, August 20th
If I were you, I'd be all over this. I know Lauren won't just slap together a cheesy, boring site for the winner. Instead, you can expect an elegant, functional site likes the many examples in her portfolio.
There are less than 15 entries so far which means you have a great shot at winning. So head over to Lauren's site and enter now!