7 Reasons to Join the New Saint Thomas Institute (Plus Free Membership!)
Have you ever wished you could go back to school and study Catholic theology? Maybe you’d like to take classes but the timing isn’t right, the school is too far away, or the cost is out of reach.
Well if that describes you, you need to check out Dr. Taylor Marshall’s exciting New Saint Thomas Institute (NSTI). The Institute just launched this morning and spots are filling up fast (readers claimed half of them within the first few minutes.)
UPDATE: The 500 Charter Member slots are now full, but more spots will be opening soon. Stay tuned at NewSaintThomas.com.
Read below to learn about the Institute, how you can enroll, and how you can win one of four free memberships!
What is the New Saint Thomas Institute?
The New Saint Thomas Institute is a private membership community for those looking to take college courses in theology and philosophy without the high tuition. Dr. Taylor Marshall, a Catholic professor and author, teaches the courses with the help of a professional team of videographers.
Built on the idea that true learning happens in groups, each month you explore a new course topic with Dr. Marshall, expert scholars, and a huge community of students through the Private Forum and Members Q&A Sessions.
There are no deadlines, exams, or term papers. You learn when and how you want to learn. You can take the video courses in the comfort of your own home or anywhere on your computer.
Perhaps most alluring is that it’s far cheaper than a typical Catholic graduate program. The initial 500 members will pay a ridiculously low $25 per month. Future members will enroll for around $40 per month, but this is your chance to get in while the tuition is rock-bottom cheap. If you sign up today (Monday, October 7), your tuition won’t ever go up. You’ll be at $25 forever.
Sample Videos from New Saint Thomas Institute
As one of Taylor’s good friends, I’ve followed the Institute’s progress over the past several months. And what’s most blown me away has been the quality of these video courses. The content and production are both top-notch. Check out a couple sample clips to see what I mean:
7 Reasons to Love Saint Thomas Aquinas
(If you can’t see the video, click here.)
Interview Excerpt with Dr. Mary Moorman on “How to Get into the Vatican Secret Archives”
(If you can’t see the video, click here.)
7 Reasons to Join the New Saint Thomas Institute
- Academic Training from World-Class Experts and Scholars. Every month the New Saint Thomas Institute features an interview with a world-class expert. Where else can you find regular interviews with leading (orthodox) Catholic scholars? For example, October’s interview with Dr. Mary Moorman on “Why Indulgences” and her research at the Vatican Secret Archives is going to blow your socks off.
- Earn a one-year Certificate of Mastery in Philosophy or Theology or both. The Institute offers a continuing education program for credit. Charter members will be able to work toward a one-year Certificate of Mastery. This “for-credit” program is optional. The Institute also has plans to launch a 2-year Masters degree in the future. The diplomas will be available in either Latin or English and they will look amazing hanging on your wall.
- Access to Taylor. Taylor’s blog at TaylorMarshall.com has grown from a few hundred people to nearly 10,000 daily subscribers. One reason for the New Saint Thomas Institute is that he can now go deeper with people who are ready and willing to do so. The charter members of the New Saint Thomas Institute will become an inner community of people who passionately desire to go deep into St. Paul, St. Augustine, St. Thomas and more. Taylor also hopes to share his upcoming book transcripts and other projects to the members of the Institute. So if you’re looking for personal interaction with world-class teachers and thinkers, this is for you.
- “Charter Member.” As a Charter Member, you’ll have full access to all NSTI videos, audio, documents, and bonus items from the very beginning. There will be other types of memberships in the future, but the Charter Member status will be the crown jewel. Charter Membership is only available to those who join during the opening week, beginning today (Monday, October 7.)
- Incredibly Low Tuition. Tuition at conservative Catholic colleges is about $2,100 for ONE theology course. Compare that to the New Saint Thomas Institute. As a Charter Member, you’ll lock in your tuition rate at $25 per month for as long as you want. Also, NSTI is taking $5 off your first month, meaning you can enroll for just $20!
- Be a Part of a Theology Forum. This is where Taylor hopes to meet new up-and-comers in the New Evangelization. He desires to have working relationships with believers who are writing books, creating apostolic projects, and pioneering the new technology for greater glory of God and His Church. This is a place of dreaming big and creative collaboration for Christ. Or you can just ask a lot of questions and get answers.
- Get a Full Refund. Taylor is so convinced that you’ll love the New Saint Thomas Institute that he’s offering a full refund if it doesn’t blow you away in the first 21 days. You have nothing to lose. Enroll as a member. If you don’t like it, give up your spot and you’ll get a full refund no questions asked.
How to Register
Taylor already has 2,479 people who have explicitly signed up to receive video courses – with an additional 300 inquiries in just the last few days. So there’s no doubt that those 500 spots will fill up fast.
Here is how registration will work:
- 10:00am ET: Email subscribers to TaylorMarshall.com who have indicated “interested in video courses” in their email subscriber profile, will get first dibs at registration (this includes over 2,400 people). The first 500 to register will get in. If registration is not full, then Taylor will open it up to…
- 1:00pm ET: The rest of the email subscribers (currently 9,662 people). Then he will open up to…
- 10:00pm ET: The rest of all public readers (currently about 100,000 people).
To sign up as one of the first Charter Members, visit NewSaintThomas.com. Enrollment should take less than one minute. After you sign up, Taylor will have a welcome video waiting for you and he’ll be hanging out all day in the Member Forum in order to say hello as you come in. He’s also hosting an NSTI t-shirt giveaway throughout the day in order to celebrate the launch!
Free Membership Giveaway!
Thanks to Taylor, I’m giving away four, three-month memberships to the New Saint Thomas Institute.
I’m using Rafflecopter to help with the giveaway, which is great because it gives you multiple entries for commenting, posting on Facebook, sharing on Twitter, etc. Click below to enter:
(If you’re reading this through email or RSS and don’t see the giveaway widget, click here.)
The four winners will be randomly selected next Monday and Taylor will contact them with instructions on activating their free membership.