What I’m Reading
Below are the books I have read or re-read so far in 2013. I've reviewed some of them already, but if there's a specific title you'd like me to review just send me an email.
What I'm Reading Now
- Adler, Mortimer - "Aristotle for Everybody"
- Chesterton, G.K. - "The Everlasting Man"
- Craig, William Lane - "On Guard"
- de Sales, St. Francis - "Introduction to the Devout Life"
- Dostoyevsky, Fyodor - "The Brothers Karamazov"
- Escriva, St. Josemaria - "The Way"
- Godin, Seth - "Stop Stealing Dreams"
- Hahn, Scott - "Consuming the Word"
- L'Engle, Madeleine - "A Wrinkle in Time"
- Lewis, C.S. - "Mere Christianity"
- O'Malley, John - "What Happened at Vatican II"
- Williams, Joseph - "Style: Toward Clarity and Grace"
What I've Read in 2013
Theology and Philosophy
- Adler, Mortimer - "Adler's Philosophical Dictionary"
- Douthat, Ross - "Bad Religion: How We Became a Nation of Heretics"
- Kreeft, Peter - "Ethics: A History of Moral Thought"
- Kreeft, Peter - "Jacobs Ladder: 10 Steps to Truth"
- Lewis, C.S. - "Reflections on the Psalms"
- McGrath, Alister - "C. S. Lewis - A Life: Eccentric Genius, Reluctant Prophet"
- Peterson, Tom - "Catholics Come Home: God's Extraordinary Plan for Your Life"
- Sheen, Fulton - "The Seven Last Words"
- Sheen, Fulton - "The Way of the Cross"
- Weigel, George - "Evangelical Catholicism: Deep Reform in the 21st-Century Church"
- West, Christopher - "Fill These Hearts: God, Sex, and the Universal Longing"
- Willits, Greg - "The New Evangelization and You: Be Not Afraid"
- Council of Trent - "Decree Concerning Justification"
- Synod on the New Evangelization - "Final List of Propositions"
- Synod on the New Evangelization - "Message to the People of God"
What I've Read in Past Years