Welcome to my Speaking page! I’ve spoken across the country at all sorts of events, from mega conferences to small groups, parish retreats to diocesan celebrations, and I’d love to speak at yours.
I typically speak on topics relating to the New Evangelization, the new media, Catholic social teaching, and Catholic spirituality. However, I’ll customize my presentation to meet your group’s needs. My goal is to create your ideal outcome and knock the ball out of the park.
Upcoming Speaking Events
Here are some of my upcoming talks. Click the plus sign next to each event for more details including location and registration info.
(As with any event, the dates are subject to change. So be sure to check the event web site before making plans to attend.)
Previous Speaking Events
Find a list of my most recent events here.
My Most Requested Talks
7 Steps to Draw Any Young Person Back to the Church
Half of young people baptized Catholic are no longer Catholic today. Why are they leaving? And how can we win them back? Brandon Vogt, bestselling author of RETURN: How to Draw Your Child Back to the Church, offers proven strategies for helping young people come back to the Church.
- Learn why young people are leaving the Faith
- Discover what doesn’t work to draw them back
- Learn a proven pathway to evangelizing former Catholics
Why I am Catholic (and Everyone Should Be Too)
Brandon Vogt, author of Why I Am Catholic (and You Should Be, Too), did not grow up Catholic. He chose to enter the Catholic Church in college, precisely when so many of his friends were heading in the other direction. Learn what drew him in and how you can show others the truth, goodness, and beauty of the Catholic Faith.
- How the Church’s goodness and beauty can serve as routes to God
- Why reason and history affirm the Catholic Church
- How to delicately propose the Catholic Faith, even when people are set against it
Evangelizing Atheists: Lessons from the Frontline
In 2013, Brandon Vogt launched StrangeNotions.com, the central place of dialogue between Catholics and atheists. Since then, over 1.2 million people have stopped by to discuss life’s biggest questions, such as: Is there a God? Does science disprove faith? Why is there evil in the world? In this talk, Brandon shares simples tips and advice he’s gathered from interacting with thousands of atheists.
- Great questions to ask any atheist friend or family member
- How to dialogue with skeptic without losing your cool
- Simple ways to show how God exists
Confident Catholic: How to Stop Feeling Nervous About Your Faith
Most Catholics are afraid to discuss their faith—especially when it comes to hot-button issues. So how can we stop feeling nervous and scared? Brandon Vogt, founder of ClaritasU, offers several strategies to help you start feeling clear and confident.
- The 3 biggest reasons we’re scared to discuss our faith
- How to respond in pressure situations, even when you aren’t sure what to say
- 3 things you need to get clear about in order to become a confident Catholic