Dynamic Catholic Mega-Giveaway!
“Find out how much God has given you and from it take what you need; the remainder is needed by others.” – St. Augustine
Because I’ve built up a large collection of extra books and resources, each week I give away some absolutely free, no strings attached.
Each giveaway lasts seven days with a new one beginning every Friday. You can enter any time during the week. Check out the past giveaways here.
This week’s giveaway is sponsored by Dynamic Catholic, Matthew Kelly’s phenomenal evangelization apostolate. Their main mission is to develop resources that inspire people to live with passion and purpose, bring spiritual vitality to the Church, and help millions rediscover Catholicism (which is important since rediscovery is key to the New Evangelization.)
The main way they do this is through offering extremely low-priced resources—books, CDs, and DVDs—featuring some of the best Catholic minds around. Their Dynamic Catholic Parish Book Program offers titles by Matthew Kelly, Dr. Scott Hahn, Dr. Peter Kreeft, Jason Evert and more, all for $2-$3 apiece (including shipping!). You’ll also find powerful CDs and DVDs for just a couple bucks.
The ridiculously low prices are intentional. Their goal isn’t to make boatloads of money. It’s to help parishes across the country put thousands of books, CDs, and DVDs, into the hands of people who need them. Each year, hundreds of parishes pass out these materials at Christmas and Easter, and engage the growing numbers of Catholics who are disillusioned about their faith or who doubt its relevance.
I’m a huge fan of this model. In fact, my own parish is giving away thousands of copies of Matthew Kelly’s Rediscovering Catholicism this Christmas, which I’m sure will impact many people.
I think St. Josemaria Escriva was right: “Reading has made many saints.” It was true for St. Augustine in the fourth century, St. Ignatius knew it in the sixteenth century, and it still holds today.
So if you work for a parish or diocese, check out the Dynamic Catholic Parish Book Program. Or pass this on to your pastor or parish staff. For a very small investment, these books, CDs, and DVDs can transform the spiritual life of your parish.
One more suggestion: you don’t have to be a parish to buy these awesome resources. I recently picked up six copies of Peter Kreeft’s Jesus Shock for just $18 total, including shipping, to pass out to friends and co-workers who are searching for truth. It’s good to have books on hand next time your Protestant, Mormon, atheist, agnostic, or fallen-away Catholic friend wants to learn about Catholicism. So check out their catalog and stock up.
Now on with the giveaway! Dynamic Catholic has graciously offered to give away a mega-package containing every single book and CD they offer! Here’s a list of what the winner will receive:
- A Father Who Keeps His Promises by Scott Hahn
- Confessions of a Mega Church Pastor by Allen Hunt
- Did Adam and Eve Have Belly Buttons? by Matthew Pinto
- Everybody Needs to Forgive Somebody by Allen Hunt
- Every Man’s Journey by James P. Campbell
- How to Find Your Soulmate Without Losing Your Soul by Jason Evert
- In His Spirit by Richard J. Hauser S.J.
- Jesus Shock by Dr. Peter Kreeft
- Made For More by Curtis Martin
- Mass Journal
- Rediscover Catholicism by Matthew Kelly
- The Four Signs of a Dynamic Catholic by Matthew Kelly
- The One Thing by Matthew Kelly
- Becoming the Best Version of Yourself by Matthew Kelly
- Don’t Just Try…Train! by Matthew Kelly
- My Spiritual Journey by Matthew Kelly
- Our Lives Change When Our Habits Change by Matthew Kelly
- Raising Amazing Children by Matthew Kelly
- Relativism by Chris Stefanick
- Seven Levels of Intimacy by Matthew Kelly
- The Seven Pillars of Catholic Spirituality by Matthew Kelly
- What’s Weighing You Down by Allen Hunt
I’m using Rafflecopter to help with the giveaway, which is cool because it allows you to gain multiple entries by commenting, posting on Facebook, sharing on Twitter, etc. Click below to enter:
(If you’re reading this through email or RSS and don’t see the giveaway widget, click here.)
The drawing is now closed. Congratulations to John C. for winning this week! Check your e-mail for instructions on receiving the book. If you don’t see an e-mail from me, check your spam box—apparently e-mails with “giveaway” in the title are prone to end up there.